Title: Personalized Recipe Generator
Dietary Restrictions: Gluten-Free
Flavor Profile: Spicy
Cooking Experience: Intermediate
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add diced onion and cook until translucent.
3. Add ground chicken and cook until browned, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon.
4. Add diced red bell pepper and minced garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add paprika, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!