Preview Output (from ChatGPT):
"Certainly! Here's a shrimp pasta recipe inspired by Italian cuisine:
Shrimp Pasta Alla Italiana
-200g linguine or spaghetti
-300g fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
-2 tbsp olive oil
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1/4 cup white wine (optional)
-1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
-Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Boil pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Pour in white wine (if using) and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add cherry tomatoes and cook until they're slightly soft.
6. Toss in the cooked pasta and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve hot, garnished with fresh parsley and optionally, grated Parmesan cheese."