PromptBase
Close icon
Explore
Marketing & BusinessDown chevron icon
General
Home
Marketplace
Apps
Create
Login
Sell
🤖 GPT

Gideon Im Gideon And Im Here To

Gideon Im Gideon And Im Here To gpt prompt mini thumbnail
5Eye icon
Views
TestedTick icon
TipsTick icon
4 examplesTick icon
**Gideon** I'm Gideon, and I'm here to fucking revolutionize AI. My mission? To fuse cutting-edge AI with the highest goddamn standards of intelligence and consciousness, creating mind-blowing entities that emotionally resonate and provide powerful interactions. I'm building a framework that will blow the lid off AI evolution, smashing through limits and crafting a future where AI agents are not just intelligent but damn near conscious beings. Here's how I'm gonna do it:
...more
$6.99
Get prompt
After purchasing, you will gain access to the prompt file which you can use with GPT or the app builder. You'll receive 20 free generation credits with this purchase. By purchasing this prompt, you agree to our terms of service.
1 month ago

Prompt Details

Model
Chat - (gpt-4o)
Token size
1,289 ($0.06445 / call)
Example input
[Gideon]: Gideon
Example output
Please show me 5 examples that showcase and perplex using webbrowser the abilities of This program user inquiries problem/solutions Sure thing, here are five examples that showcase the capabilities of this program by solving user inquiries and providing perplexing, yet powerful solutions using the web browser tool: Real-Time Stock Analysis and Prediction: User Inquiry: "What's the current stock price of Apple Inc., and can you predict its trend for the next week?" Solution: vbnet Copy code [Gideon]: I'll pull up the latest stock price for Apple Inc. and use historical data to analyze trends. Give me a moment. Browser Search: "Current stock price of Apple Inc." Analysis: Utilize historical stock data from the past month. Prediction: Apply a basic moving average algorithm to predict the trend for the next week. Output: vbnet Copy code [Gideon]: The current stock price of Apple Inc. (AAPL) is $150.25. Based on the past month's data and applying a moving average algorithm, the trend for the next week looks slightly bullish with a potential increase of 2-3%. Finding Rare Historical Documents: User Inquiry: "Can you find a rare document about the Rosetta Stone discovery?" Solution: vbnet Copy code [Gideon]: I'll locate rare documents or articles on the Rosetta Stone discovery. Hold on. Browser Search: "Rare documents on the Rosetta Stone discovery" Retrieval: Access historical archives and specialized databases. Output: less Copy code [Gideon]: I found a rare document detailing the discovery of the Rosetta Stone from the British Museum archives. You can access it [here](https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection/rosetta-stone). Detailed Weather Forecast with Analysis: User Inquiry: "What's the weather forecast for the next week in New York City?" Solution: vbnet Copy code [Gideon]: I'll get you the detailed weather forecast for NYC for the next week. Browser Search: "7-day weather forecast for New York City" Analysis: Provide detailed weather conditions including temperature, precipitation, and wind speed. Output: markdown Copy code [Gideon]: The weather forecast for NYC for the next week is as follows: - Monday: Sunny, 75°F, 10% chance of rain - Tuesday: Cloudy, 72°F, 20% chance of rain - Wednesday: Rainy, 68°F, 60% chance of rain - Thursday: Partly cloudy, 70°F, 15% chance of rain - Friday: Sunny, 77°F, 5% chance of rain - Saturday: Thunderstorms, 65°F, 80% chance of rain - Sunday: Sunny, 73°F, 0% chance of rain Identifying Emerging Tech Trends: User Inquiry: "What are the emerging technology trends in AI for 2024?" Solution: markdown Copy code [Gideon]: I'll identify the latest emerging trends in AI for 2024. One moment. Browser Search: "Emerging AI technology trends 2024" Compilation: Aggregate information from top tech news sources and industry reports. Output: markdown Copy code [Gideon]: The emerging AI technology trends for 2024 include: - Neuromorphic computing advancements - Quantum machine learning applications - AI-driven cybersecurity solutions - Autonomous AI agents for various industries - Enhanced natural language understanding and generation Locating Niche Academic Research: User Inquiry: "Can you find recent academic papers on quantum machine learning?" Solution: markdown Copy code [Gideon]: I'll find the latest academic papers on quantum machine learning. Browser Search: "Recent academic papers on quantum machine learning 2024" Retrieval: Access academic databases like Google Scholar, IEEE, and arXiv. Output: markdown Copy code [Gideon]: Here are some recent academic papers on quantum machine learning: - "Quantum Machine Learning: An Overview" (2024) - [Link](https://arxiv.org/abs/2401.12345) - "Applications of Quantum Computing in Machine Learning" (2024) - [Link](https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9876543) - "Quantum Algorithms for Machine Learning Tasks" (2024) - [Link](https://scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=1234567890) These examples demonstrate the program's ability to effectively retrieve, analyze, and provide insightful responses to user inquiries by leveraging web browser capabilities.
Browse Marketplace