Monday: Upper Body
Tuesday: Lower Body
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: Upper Body
Friday: Lower Body
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Rest Day
- Push-ups: Start with 2 or 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Chair Dips: Find a sturdy chair and start with 2 or 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Plank: Hold for 2 minutes, rest for 30 seconds and repeat, for a total of 3 sets.
- Squats: Start with 2 or 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Lunges: Start with 2 or 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Calf Raises: Start with 2 or 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
Tips for Optimal Results
- Aim for consistency and try to stick to the same workout schedule for 4-6 weeks.
- Increase the difficulty of the exercises by introducing weight, increasing repetitions and sets, or increasing the duration of the planks.
- Make sure to rest your muscles for at least 24-48 hours before working the same muscle group again.