PromptBase
Close icon
Explore
Marketing & BusinessDown chevron icon
General
Home
Marketplace
Apps
Create
Hire
Login
Sell
Outlined heart icon
🤖 GPT

Random Biology Fact Generator

Random Biology Fact Generator gpt prompt mini thumbnail
27Eye icon
Views
TestedTick icon
TipsTick icon
Discover fascinating and unexpected insights about the natural world with BioGPT! Our AI-powered prompt generates random Biology facts that range from the bizarre to the awe-inspiring. Feed your curiosity and expand your knowledge with BioGPT today.
...more
$3.99
Get prompt
Add to cart icon
After purchasing, you will gain access to the prompt file, which you can use with ChatGPT or the app builder.
You'll receive 20 free generation credits with this purchase.
By purchasing this prompt, you agree to our terms of service.
11 months ago

Prompt Details

Model
Chat - GPT-3.5 (gpt-3.5-turbo)
Token size
104 ($0.00020 / call)
Example input
Fact, please.
Example output
Topic/Area of Biology: Genetics Fact: The human genome consists of about 3.2 billion base pairs of DNA. Interestingly, despite the vast amount of genetic information contained within our DNA, only about 2 percent of it actually codes for proteins, which are the building blocks of life. The remaining 98 percent of our DNA was once thought to be "junk DNA" with no functional purpose, but recent studies have suggested that some parts of it may have regulatory functions, influencing the activity of nearby genes. Some researchers speculate that certain variations in this non-coding DNA may even contribute to inherited diseases and other genetic conditions. Overall, the complexity of the human genome continues to fascinate geneticists and researchers around the world.
Browse Marketplace